About JJLalor

One of Ireland's oldest printing businesses, J. J. Lalor Ltd. was established in 1883 by James Joseph Lalor, operating from premises in Dublin's North Earl Street.

In the late 1920s, the business was run from Middle Abbey Street J.J. Lalor's two sons, Vincent and Larry Lalor and daughter Katherine Ennis, the latter buying the business from her brothers in 1949.

The next generation of the Ennis family- Katherine's son James- took over the company a few years later and J. J. Lalor became a Limited Company in 1970. Within five years, it had acquired larger premises at 60/61 Middle Abbey Street, it's present day city centre location.

Today, under the guidance of the Ennis family, the family-run business continues to create keenly-priced print work of the highest calibre, with a particular emphasis and tradition in the production of Memoriam Cards, Book Markers and Acknowledgement Cards.